FritzZyme® 7 Freshwater
FritzZyme® 7 contains specific strains of live nitrifying bacteria proven to reduce fish loss due to toxic levels of ammonia and nitrite. Nitrifying bacteria can take weeks to naturally establish colonies in new aquariums while ammonia and nitrite can reach lethal levels in only a few days. FritzZyme® 7 provides the proper balance of bacteria proven to rapidly seed biofilters, greatly reducing the natural cycle time allowing for safe, immediate addition of livestock.
Fritz Industries was the first company to pioneer commercial-scale cultivation of nitrifying bacteria and has remained one of only a few in the world with continuous production for over 30 years. FritzZyme® 7 may be added to new tanks or established systems any time the biofilter needs fortification including: after water changes, aggressive cleaning, adding new livestock, medicating or changing filter media. FritzZyme® 7 contains live freshwater-specific species of nitrifying bacteria.
- The original live nitrifying bacteria
- Rapidly eliminates toxic ammonia and nitrite
- Allows safe immediate introduction of livestock
- Prevents new tank syndrome
- Establishes and maintains a healthy biofilter
- Prevents fish loss - FritzZyme® saves lives!
- A safe, natural approach to water treatment
Directions & Dosage
For new systems, dose 4oz (119 ml / ½ cup) per 10 US gallons (38 L). For a large livestock system, new system dosage may be safely increased up to 10x.
For established systems, use 2 oz (60 ml / ¼ cup) per 10 US gallons (38 L).
NOTE: Live product. Do not freeze or overheat. Store in a cool, dark place. Use before expiration date.
- 250 ml (8 oz) treats up to 40 gallons
- Can safely increase dosage up to 10x for larger systems